Uffizi web gallery
Uffizi is a simple web gallery for images, video or music that doesn't need any databases. NO MySQL or any other database needed!!!
Simply upload files on your server and all the job will do the index.php file.
- extremely easy
- extremely customizable
- just one file (plus addons in secret subfolders)
- it supports images: jpg, gif, jpeg, png,
- it supports videos: 3gp, avi, wmv, flv, ogv, webm, mp4 (only with H.264 codec), mov, f4v, 3g2
- it supports audios: wav, mid, mp3, ogg, aac, m4a
- you can mix folders and files
- you can choose images size, thumbnails size, numers of elements per page, sort order, and so on...
- you can protect files or folders, with any number or level/users/passwords!
- CSS support
- it uses JWplayer
It's simple and easy to configure and adapt to your site. It's under GPL.
You can see a demo here: http://www.maxvessi.net/uffizi/
You can download here: https://github.com/angerangel/uffizi/archive/master.zip
You can write an email to request a feature: email@example.com
- Extract the zip archive and put all files in your main folder
- Set the $base_url with the adress or your main folder
- You can add any number of users and passwords
- Every file to protect must start with a -, every minus sign is a level of protection
- Modify the other configuration variable accordly to your needs (images per page, sizes, memory, etc.)
- Modify CSS as you like
- Upload files and folders by FTP, this way you skip PHP file size limitations
Uffizi web gallery is now on github, you can see changelog here: https://github.com/angerangel/uffizi/commits/master
If you are not a programmer, but you need a new feature, just send a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Paypal describing what you want.